Black Shadow in Transformers: Victory
|Motto||"I'll make you cry before I kill you."|
|Alternate Modes||Cybertronian Jet|
|Series||Transformers: Generation 1|
Transformers: Generation 1Edit
In Transformers: Victory, the Thunderwing toy (with a different outer shell) was originally based on a different mold for a character called Black Shadow. He was a Crossformer working for the Space Mafia.
Black Shadow (nicknamed "Blackie") was a major character appearing in Fun Publications fiction Gone Too Far, a text-based story set on Transtech Cybertron. He worked for Transtech Cryotek. In this story he assassinated the Decepticon Gutcruncher, and attempted to use the Autobots Hubcap and Jackpot as scapegoats. The Autobots eventually uncovered the real killer in front of an angry mob, who killed Black Shadow.
- Generation 1 Crossformer Black Shadow (1989)
- A Takara exclusive. Because Black Shadow's principal colors were black and red, this is the source of Thunderwing's primarily red labels.
- ↑ Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Japanese and International Transformers. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 44. ISBN 0764312820.
- ↑ S. Trent Troop and Greg Sepelak (2008). Gone Too Far. Illustrator Evan Gauntt. Fun Publications.
- ↑ Jim Sorenson & Bill Forster (July 22, 2008). Transformers: The Ark II. IDW Publishing. p. 184. ISBN 978-1600101809.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|