|Quantum Leap episode|
|Leap Date||February 6th, 1964|
|Leap Location||New York City, New York|
|Airdate||November 1st, 1989|
|Leaped Into||Andrew Ross|
|Director||David J. Phinney|
|Previous||"What Price Gloria?"|
|Next||"Good Morning, Peoria"|
Sam leaps into Carnegie Hall as Andrew Ross, a blind pianist. While continuing the charade of being blind, Sam must both convince his girlfriend's mother to accept him though he's blind and save his girlfriend from a serial killer.
Brushes with historyEdit
- Sam leaps into his host on the eve of The Beatles landing at JFK International Airport, and crowds of rabid fans can be seen whenever Sam is outside. He even catches one fan as she passes out.
- "Chopsticks" - Scott Bakula
- Grieg's Piano Concerto In A-Minor
- Chopin's Etude Opus 10 No. 12 Allegro Con Fuoco, In C-Minor
- ↑ Journal of popular film and television (Heldref): 115, 1993, http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=kuoKAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA115
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|