|Developer(s)||Sean Cooper Games|
Boxhead is a series of single player games developed by Sean T. Cooper where the objective is to shoot and kill zombies.
There are 5 games in the boxhead series.
- Boxhead: A Halloween Special
- Boxhead: The Rooms
- Boxhead: More Rooms
- Boxhead: 2Play Rooms
- Boxhead: The Zombie Wars
- Boxhead: Bounty Hunter
Boxhead has various tools and weapons available for use in the games, which may be obtained by killing multiple enemies and picking up boxes.
- Pistol: default weapon.
- Shotgun: Fires bursts of bullets at high power. When fully updgraded, among best weapons in game.
- Uzi: Fires many bullets at high speed, good for keeping demons in control.
- Oil Barrel: explodes when shot.
- Railgun: Shoots bullets at light speed.
- Rocket Launcher: Fires rockets which explode on impact. Don't fire one to close to a teammate!
- Grenades:Thrown weapons that explode after a set period of time. In my proffesional opinion, clustered grenades are among the best weapons in cooperative play, matched only by the shotgun.
- Fake Walls: Set down these walls like barracades. Don't let your opponents destoy them!