Buzzine (aka Buzzine Networks) is "an entertainment and pop culture mag with a bustling Web site, www.buzzine.com ". It creates and distributes original print, photography, audio, and video content on film, music and culture topics, including interviews with top Hollywood stars and leading rock musicians.
Buzzine was founded as a website in 1996 by radio personalities Aaron Stipkovich and Steph Sanchez (aka “Stephanie Rose”). It later expanded to include a print magazine and a radio show.
Film director Richard Elfman started writing for the magazine in 2004 and became its editor in 2008. Buzzine Networks is presently owned and operated by the Elfman family. Richard Elfman is the CEO and editor-in-chief; his wife Lauren Elfman is Director of Content; his son Louis Elfman is publisher and Chief Technical Officer; and novelist "Clare" Blossom Elfman is senior literary editor. Since early 2010 Stefan Goldby, formerly VP of Programming at ManiaTV!, has managed day-to-day operations and overseen development.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Return to the sixth dimension", San Francisco Bay Guardian, 29 May 2007
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "The Mystic Knights of Oingo Boingo", mlive.com, May 17, 2010
- ↑ "Muskegon hits Los Angeles, goes around the world", mlive.com, June 02, 2010
- ↑ "Staff", buzzine.com
- ↑ "Stephan Goldby", buzzine.com
- ↑ "Parimal M. Rohit", buzzine.com
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|