||This article needs references that appear in reliable third-party publications. Primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject are generally not sufficient for a Wikipedia article. Please add more appropriate citations from reliable sources. (October 2007)|
||This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
|Dungeons & Dragons Deity|
|Title(s)||The Father of Battle, Lord of the Twin Axes, the Giantkiller, the Goblinbane, the Wyrmslayer, the Rock of Battle|
|Home Plane||Peaceable Kingdoms of Arcadia|
|Domains||Good, Law, Strength, War (also Dwarf in Forgotten Realms)|
In many campaign settings, the dwarven pantheon of gods consists of the leader Moradin, as well as Abbathor, Berronar Truesilver, Clanggedin Silverbeard, Dugmaren Brightmantle, Dumathoin, Muamman Duathal, and Vergadain. Other dwarven gods may be present in different campaign settings.
Clanggedin's realm is named Mount Clanggedin after himself, located on the plane of Arcadia.
Clergy and TemplesEdit
Clanggedin's priests wear silver war helms and chain mail. He is worshipped before and during battle, and weapons are sacrificed to him in honor.
- Boyd, Eric L. Demihuman Deities (TSR, 1998).
- Boyd, Eric L, and Erik Mona. Faiths and Pantheons (Wizards of the Coast, 2002).
- Greenwood, Ed. Dwarves Deep (TSR, 1990).
- Gygax, Gary. Unearthed Arcana (TSR, 1985).
- McComb, Colin. On Hallowed Ground (TSR, 1996).
- Moore, Roger E. "The Dwarven Point of View." Dragon #58 (TSR, 1982).
- Sargent, Carl. Monster Mythology (TSR, 1992).