|Born|| April 06, 2006|
Second Life, Metaverse
|Genres||Science Fiction / Alternate Reality|
In 2007 Dalian Hansen became the first virtual entity to write a complete work of fiction as a computer-simulated individual. His entire book, ANIMA: a novel about Second Life was Avatar-typed within Second Life on a series of notecards. These electronic documents were then exported to real life where he spellchecked and polished the text.
Virtual History Edit
- Creation (2006 April 04) - Avatar created in Second Life
- Creative Director (2006) - monthly Second Life magazine, SLBusiness
- Co-Developer (2007) - SLQuery.com data engine service
- Creative Director (2007) - Tretiak Media LLC
- Architect (2007) - IBM and ABN-AMRO Islands
- Author (2007) - ANIMA: a novel about Second Life
- Developer (2009) - Metaplace.com Worlds
- ↑ Ousley, Marvel (14 June 2007). "Novel uses Second Life as backdrop". SLNN.com. http://www.slnn.com/index.php?SCREEN=article&about=anima-dalian-hansen.
- ↑ http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/an-interview-with-dalian-hansen-second-lifes-first-in-world-novelist/ An interview with Dalian Hansen, Second Life’s first in-world novelist
- ↑ Leominster, Sigmund (5 March 2008). "SL Business Magazine: A Brief History". SLentrepreneur Magazine. http://www.slentre.com/sl-business-magazine-a-brief-history/.
- ↑ http://www.slquery.com/team About Dalian Hansen
- ↑ Pearl, Brooks (17 May 2007). "IBM BeNeLux sim mixes whimsy, business and functionality". SLNN.com. http://www.slnn.com/index.php?SCREEN=article&about=ibm-benelux.
- ↑ Mistral, Pixeleen (20 May 2009). "Alphaville Herald Metaplace Newsroom Makeover Party". Alphaville Herald. http://foo.secondlifeherald.com/slh/2009/05/alphaville-herald-metaplace-newsroom-makeover-party.html.