||This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unverifiable material may be challenged and removed. (July 2009)
|Portrayed by||Dannii Minogue|
|First appearance|| 22 September 1989|
|Last appearance|| 22 August 1990|
Emma Jackson was a fictional character on the Australian soap opera Home and Away. She was played by the internationally famous Dannii Minogue from 1989 to 1990. Minogue planned "on reprising her role as Summer Bay's punk tearaway Emma Jackson for the Australian soap's 20th anniversary in 2008."
In 1988, Minogue "received a Logie Award for the most popular female TV personality for her role as Emma Jackson in Home And Away." As James Ellis writes, Minogue came "to fame in the UK as punky Emma Jackson in Aussie soap Home And Away."
- ↑ Colin Larkin, The Guinness Encyclopedia of Popular Music, v. 6 (1995), 2842.
- ↑ "Dannii Minogue returns to 'Home and Away'," The Boston Globe (October 18, 2007).
- ↑ "Performers announced for this year's Logies," The Age (April 23 2003).
- ↑ James Ellis, "Dannii Minogue," Metro.co.uk (February 13, 2001).
- "Jackson, Emma," Back to the Bay (2004-2009).