This article or section has multiple issues. Please help improve the article or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Fzoul Chembryl is a major evil power player in Faerûn. He is head of the Zhentarim, chosen and arch-priest of Bane. Once a servitor of Manshoon, he managed to kill him and take his position of master of the zhents. While Bane was dead, Fzoul became a reluctant cleric of Cyric, and later Iyachtu Xvim.
Fzoul is a high-level adversary as his status as chosen and arch-priest of bane lends him considerable powers and the Zhentarim offers him considerable resources. He once had an understanding with Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun but whether he has to respect it since the archmage's death is doubtful at best. Formerly the mortal Chosen Tyrant of his dark overlord, Fzoul eventually was killed fighting the shadovar and was granted his current status as an Demi god as his reward for dying in Bane's service.
||This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
- Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
- Donovan, Dale. Villains' Lorebook (TSR, 1998).
- Grubb, Jeff, Kate Novak, David E. Martin, Jim Lowder, Bruce Nesmith, Steve Perrin, Mike Pondsmith, and R. A. Salvatore. Hall of Heroes (TSR, 1989).
- Melka, Kevin and John Terra. Ruins of Zhentil Keep (TSR, 1995).
- Lowder, James. Prince of Lies (TSR, 1993).
- Martin, Julia and Eric Boyd. Faiths & Avatars (TSR, 1996).