Game Developers Session (GDS) is an annual conference on game development. It is a regular meeting of game developers from Central Europe, especialy Czech and Slovak.
The GDS conference is an event where Czech and Slovak game creators meet regulary with producents, professionals and jurnalists. Also representatives from Germany, Poland and Hungary take part .
The conference usualy takes three days. During these, game development teams present lectures, their projects and current topics in the field. Also, one day is usualy dedicated for independent developers to introduce their projects to the representatives from game development companies and to the public.
- ↑ "Offical webpage". http://gds.ceske-hry.cz/.
- ↑ "Article in Gamasutra". http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/8974/RoundUp_2006_Festival_of_Visual_Effects_Central_European_Game_Developers_Session_Command__Conquer_3_Confirmed.php.
- ↑ "Organizers webpage". http://gds.ceske-hry.cz/about.
- ↑ "Article in gaming magazine LeveL". http://www.hrej.cz/clanky/game-developers-session-2007-1208/.
- ↑ "GDS 2009 Contents". http://gds09.cz/.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|