|Aspect ratio||4:3 and 16:9 compatible|
|Release date(s)|| NA June 28, 2010|
EU July 2, 2010
|Rating(s)|| ESRB: E|
|Input methods||Wii Remote and Nunchuk|
Jett Rocket is a Action Adventure video game developed by Shin'en Multimedia, for WiiWare. It was released in June 28, 2010 in North America and to be released in Europe in July 2, 2010 for 1000 Nintendo Points. A sequel, Jett Rocket 2, is mentioned during the credit sequence of the game, although Shin'en Multimedia has not yet made any further comments on this. 
Jett Rocket was met with mostly postitive reviews. NintendoLife praised it for it's "stunning visuals" although said it "doesn't break any new ground in gaming". Cube3d even noted the game as "a clear contender for WiiWare Game of the Year, if not 2010’s best Wii game in general". Jett Rocket has yet to recieve a metacritic score.
- ↑ "Jett Rocket :: Home". Jett-rocket.shinen.com. http://jett-rocket.shinen.com/index.php. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- ↑ by Shin'en Multimedia. "The Making Of Jett Rocket". Jettrocket.wordpress.com. http://jettrocket.wordpress.com/. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- ↑ by NintendoLife. "Jett Rocket Sequel May Already be Firing Up its Boosters". nintendolife.com. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/jett_rocket_sequel_may_already_be_firing_up_its_boosters. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- ↑ "First Impressions: Jett Rocket - Nintendo Life: WiiWare". Wiiware.nintendolife.com. 2010-06-08. http://wiiware.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/first_impressions_jett_rocket. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- ↑ "Jett Rocket at C3 Previews". Cubed3.com. http://www.cubed3.com/preview/345. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|