|Laagi Tujhse Lagan|
|Country of origin||Template:IND|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Running time||Approx. 24 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original run||December 28, 2009 – present|
Laagi Tujhse Lagan is an Indian television drama series which premiered on December 28, 2009 on Colors. The series is produced by Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal and is believed to be a based on a real story.
The story is of a poor girl Nakusha whose mother makes her ugly to protect her from the unwanted attention of men.
- Mahi Vij ... Nakusha (Main protagonist)
- Mishal Raheja ... Shreeram Patil
- Aashka Goradia ... Kalavati (Antagonist)
- Vinay Rohraa ... Baaji Rao
- Pavan Malhotra ... Malmal More (Antagonist)
- Swati Chitnis ... Aayi Sahib
- Ansha Sayeed ... Leelavati
- Chinmayee Sumit ... Baabi
- Jay Thakkar ... Sethji
- Murli Sharma ... Anna
- Ridhi Dogra ... Supriya
- ↑ "Colors TV launches new serieal Laagi Tujhse Lagan". OneIndia.in. 2009. http://tvserialandshow.blogspot.com/2009/12/laagi-tujhse-lagan-lagi-tujhse-lagan-tv.html.
- ↑ "Nakusha of Laagi Tujhse Lagan is a real story". Bollywood Times. 2009-12-28. http://bollywood-times.blogspot.com/2009/12/nakusha-of-lagi-tujhse-lagan-is-real.html.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|