Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of products that are based on the fictional world of Eberron.
Dungeons & Dragons ProductsEdit
- Eberron Campaign Setting (June 2004, ISBN 0-7869-3276-7) is the core campaign setting, providing the campaign specific rules and details on the continent of Khorvaire. It is a basic requirement to use other Eberron products. It includes the introductory adventure "The Forgotten Forge."
- Sharn: City of Towers (November 2004, ISBN 0-7869-3434-4) provides additional campaign setting details for the city of Sharn.
- Races of Eberron (April 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3658-4) provides additional campaign setting details for the core races found in Eberron, including more information on the unique races of the setting.
- Five Nations (July 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3690-8) details the people and landmarks of the Five Nations that make up the former Kingdom of Galifar: Aundair, Breland, Karrnath, Thrane, and the Mournland (the former nation of Cyre).
- Explorer's Handbook (August 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3691-6) provides additional campaign setting details for the continents of Eberron and describes the major modes of travel in and between them.
- Magic of Eberron (October 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3696-7) details the many kinds of magic found in Eberron.
- Deluxe Eberron Dungeon Master’s Screen (July 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3850-1) include information from the standard Deluxe D&D Dungeon Master's Screen, with modifications and additional material appropriate for game elements unique to the Eberron setting. Also includes a poster map of Khorvaire.
- Deluxe Eberron Player Character Sheets (August 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3849-8) are based on the D&D Deluxe Player Character Sheets and also include a sheet for the new class introduced in the setting.
- Player's Guide to Eberron (January 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3912-5),covers key topics a character should know about, from Aerenal to Zilargo, house politics to the Last War, dragons to the Lords of Dust, without revealing information meant for Dungeon Masters only.
- Secrets of Xen'drik (July 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3916-8) offers the first in-depth look at the lost continent of Xen’drik, the adventure-rich, ruin-laden, unknown land to the south of Khorvaire.
- Faiths of Eberron (September 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3934-6) presents detailed descriptions of the major religions of Eberron, including the rival pantheons of the Sovereign Host and the Dark Six, the young faith of the Silver Flame, and the shadowed Blood of Vol.
- Dragonmarked (November 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3933-8) offers an in-depth look at the power of dragonmarks and the thirteen dragonmarked houses of the Eberron world.
- Secrets of Sarlona (February 2007, ISBN 0-7869-4037-9) explores the continent of Sarlona for the first time. It gives players and Dungeon Masters their first real glimpse inside the empire of Riedra, home of the Inspired and the kalashtar.
- The Forge of War (June 2007, ISBN 0-7869-4153-7) Secrets of the Last War revealed, plus new character options for war-torn heroes.
- Dragons of Eberron (October 2007, ISBN 978-0-7869-4154-4) delves into the mysterious Draconic Prophecy and various draconic organizations. It introduces the continent of Argonnessen, homeland of the dragons, and describes various adventure sites and other places of interest that have never before been presented.
- City of Stormreach (February 2008, ISBN 978-0-7869-4803-1) describes the shadowy ruins, sinister organizations, and treasure-laden dungeons that make Stormreach such an appealing destination for player characters. In addition to providing Dungeon Masters with a richly detailed city for their Xen’drik based campaigns, this supplement presents information on the movers and shakers of Stormreach, ready-to-use adversaries, adventure hooks, and location maps.
- An Adventurer's Guide to Eberron (March 2008, ISBN 978-0-7869-4855-0) will be an illustrated 64-page visual guide to the world of Eberron.
- Shadows of the Last War (July 2004, ISBN 0-7869-3276-7). This adventure is designed as a sequel to "The Forgotten Forge" from the core campaign setting, but can be run on its own.
- Whispers of the Vampire's Blade (September 2004, ISBN 0-7869-3510-3) This adventure is designed as follow on adventure to Shadows of the Last War for 4th-level heroes, but it can be run on its own. It takes them across the continent of Khorvaire with action-packed overland and aerial travel.
- Grasp of the Emerald Claw (January 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3652-5) This adventure is designed as a sequel to Whispers of the Vampire's Blade for 6th-level heroes, but can be run on its own.
- Voyage of the Golden Dragon (April 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3907-9) This adventure is designed as a stand-alone adventure for 7th-level heroes focusing on the first voyage of a massive airship.
- Eyes of the Lich Queen (April 2007). This super-adventure is for levels 5-10, involves dragons, the Blood of Vol, and a curse tied to the Draconic Prophecy.
- Tales of the Last War (edited by Mark Sehestedt, April 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3986-9)
- Dragons: Worlds Afire (R.A. Salvatore, Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman, Keith Baker, and Scott McGough, (Hardcover: June 2006 ISBN 0-7869-4166-9; Oversized Paperback: To Be Released July 2008 ISBN 0-7869-4976-7) Anthology containing one story each from the Eberron, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, and Magic: The Gathering settings.
The Dreaming DarkEdit
- The City of Towers (Keith Baker, February 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3584-7)
- The Shattered Land (Keith Baker, February 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3821-8)
- The Gates of Night (Keith Baker, November 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4013-1)
The Lost MarkEdit
- Marked for Death (Matt Forbeck, March 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3610-X)
- Road to Death (Matt Forbeck, January 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3987-7)
- Queen of Death (Matt Forbeck, October 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4012-3)
- The Crimson Talisman (Adrian Cole, May 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3739-4)
- The Orb of Xoriat (Edward Bolme, October 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3819-6)
- In the Claws of the Tiger (James Wyatt, July 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4015-8)
- Blood and Honor (Graeme Davis, September 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4069-7)
The Dragon BelowEdit
- The Binding Stone (Don Bassingthwaite, August 2005, ISBN 0-7869-3784-X)
- The Grieving Tree (Don Bassingthwaite, March 2006, ISBN 0-7869-3985-0)
- The Killing Song (Don Bassingthwaite, December 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4243-6)
Blade of the FlameEdit
- Thieves of Blood (Tim Waggoner, May 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4005-0)
- Forge of the Mindslayers (Tim Waggoner, March 2007, ISBN 0-7869-4313-0)
- Sea of Death (Tim Waggoner, February 2008, ISBN 978-0-7869-4791-1)
Heirs of AshEdit
- Voyage of the Mourning Dawn (Rich Wulf, June 2006, ISBN 0-7869-4006-9)
- Flight of the Dying Sun (Rich Wulf, February 2007, ISBN 0-7869-4316-5)
- Rise of the Seventh Moon (Rich Wulf, October 2007, ISBN 0-7869-4342-4)
- Bound by Iron (Edward Bolme, April 2007, ISBN 978-0-7869-4264-0)
- Night of the Long Shadows (Paul Crilley, May 2007, ISBN 978-0-7869-4270-1)
- Legacy of Wolves (Marsheila Rockwell, June 2007, ISBN 978-0-7869-4293-0)
- The Darkwood Mask (Jeff LaSala, March 2008, ISBN 978-0-7869-4970-0)
The Lanternlight FilesEdit
- The Left Hand of Death (Parker De Wolf, July 2007, ISBN 978-8-7869-4713-3)
- When Night Falls (Parker De Wolf, October 2008)
- Death Comes Easy (Parker De Wolf, To Be Released in 2009)
The Draconic PropheciesEdit
- Storm Dragon (James Wyatt, Hardcover August 2007 ISBN 978-0-7869-4710-2, Paperback May 2008, ISBN 978-0-7869-4854-3)
- Dragon Forge (James Wyatt, Hardcover, June 2008; Paperback, April 2009)
- Dragon War (James Wyatt, Hardcover, To be released August 2009)
The Legacy of DhakaanEdit
- The Doom of Kings (Don Bassingthwaite, August 2008)
- The Word of Traitors (Don Bassingthwaite, to be released 2009?)
- The Tyranny of Ghosts (Don Bassingthwaite, to be released 2010?)
Thorn of BrelandEdit
- The Queen of Stone (Keith Baker, November 2008)
- The Son of Khyber (Keith Baker, To Be Released Fall 2009)