Weapons used in the Hitman series are shown below.
Weapons for 47Edit
The standard weapons for 47 include:
- A pair of heavily-customized Stainless steel AMT Hardballers, dubbed Silverballers.
- A customizable Walther WA2000 sniper rifle
- A customizable SMG (based on an H&K MP5)
- A customizable SPAS-12 automatic shotgun
- A customizable M4 Carbine assault rifle
- A non-metallic fiber wire garrote
- Remote Undetectable-Anti Personnel (RU-AP) mines
- A poison syringe
- A sedative syringe
The poison syringe, RU-AP mines, and customizable SMG, customizable SPAS 12, customizable M4 and customizable WA2000 are only available in Blood Money, with non-customizable versions available in previous titles.
The Silverballers are synonomous with the assassin Agent 47. The Silvertballers are chrome plated and modified AMT Hardballers there are minor differences between the arms the AMT Harballer fires 45 round the Silverballers fires a custom round (That is only in the game a Canadian company made silverballers but they were BB guns). 47 uses then to devastating effect for a person looking at them it is that last thing they see.
- ↑ Hitman series of games