|Alternate Modes||Nissan Skyline|
Oil Slick's box featured a brief story about switching swides and hunting Crystal Widow.
Oil Slick has yet to appear in any fiction from the series, although the current story from Fun Publications, called "Withered Hope" features Crystal Widow.
- Universe Oil Slick (2004)
- A Deluxe sized vehicle. Oil Slick is a Decepticon redeco of Armada Sideswipe. His partner is an "Search and Destroy Robot" based on Sideswipe's Mini-Con partner Nightbeat. He was a K-Mart store exclusive who was packaged with Crystal Widow.  This set was later discounted and sold through Big Lots stores. 
|Partner||Grindor and Dirt Rocket|
|Alternate Modes||Muscle Car|
Oil Slick is the name of a Mini-Con who turns into a car. 
He is a member of the Dirt Digger Team, a gorund of roughneck spies. 
His biography was printed in issue 17 of the Transformers Collectors Club magazine. 
- Classic Oil Slick (2007)
- A Mini-Con sized vehicle packaged with his partners Grindor and Dirt Rocket. His colors and shape seem to be inspired by the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard series.
Oil Slick is the name of a Decepticon. Little is known about this Decepticon at the moment, save for the fact that he transforms into a motorcycle (which also has a ram-head on it), and is armed with a chain weapon. His existence first came to light when his toy was displayed at Toy Fair 2007..
Pictures of Oil Slick were released on the internet in February of 2008. 
- Animated Oil Slick (2008/unreleased)
- A Deluxe sized vehicle.
- ↑ http://www.tfu.info/2004/Decepticon/OilSlick/oilslick.htm
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=5971&f_cat=&f_year=&f_keyword=slick
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=1092&size=0&start=0
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=8963&f_cat=&f_year=&f_keyword=slick
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=11730&f_cat=&f_year=&f_keyword=slick
- ↑ New Images of Animated Oil Slick, First Glimpse of Jazz
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12442&f_cat=&f_year=&f_keyword=slick