||This article needs references that appear in reliable third-party publications. Primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject are generally not sufficient for a Wikipedia article. Please add more appropriate citations from reliable sources. (November 2007)|
||This a Greyhawk (Dungeons & Dragons) role-playing game-related article describes a fictional character created for a role-playing game in a primarily in-universe style. Please help rewrite it to explain the fiction more clearly and provide non-fictional perspective.|
||This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
|Dungeons & Dragons Deity|
|Title(s)||Green Sister, the Wise, the Watchful Mother|
|Home Plane||Concordant Domain of the Outlands|
|Alignment||Neutral (NG tendencies)|
|Portfolio||Nature, agriculture, weather|
|Domains||Air, Charm, Plant (also Halfling in Forgotten Realms)|
Sheela's realm of Flowering Hill can be found on the plane of the Outlands.
Sheela's clerics wear green robes. Her sacred animal is the butterfly. Her holy days are the full moon, and she is worshipped in an open field. Seeds are sacrificed to her monthly.
- Boyd, Eric L. Demihuman Deities (TSR, 1998).
- Boyd, Eric L, and Erik Mona. Faiths and Pantheons (Wizards of the Coast, 2002).
- Gygax, Gary. Unearthed Arcana (TSR, 1985).
- McComb, Colin. On Hallowed Ground (TSR, 1996).
- Moore, Roger E. "The Halfling Point of View." Dragon #59 (TSR, March 1982).
- Sargent, Carl. Monster Mythology (TSR, 1992).