|Songs of the Dragon|
|Soundtrack by Craig Stuart Garfinkle|
|Genre||Dungeons & Dragons|
Composed by Craig Stuart Garfinkle in 1993 and 1994 for the Dungeons & Dragons role playing games, Songs of the Dragon contains eight hours of music (34 tracks), including, "Halev's Theme" from Hail the Heroes, "Dance of the Manscorpion" from Dragonstrike, "The Song of the Mimir" from Planescape, "The Kobalds Attack" from First Quest and many more.
When Craig Stuart Garfinkle created the D&D scores, TSR Inc., the original creators of Dungeons & Dragons, gave him and his label the right to distribute the CD separate from the games. Likewise, TSR, Wizards of the Coast and Hasbro (current owners of the D&D franchise) have rights to distribute the music in conjunction with their games.
- ↑ Amazon listing for Hail the Heroes (TSR,1994) 
- ↑ Amazon listing for Planescape (Wizards of the Coast, 1994) 
- ↑ Amazon listing for First Quest (Wizards of the Coast, 1994) 
- ↑ First Quest music album of original D&D scores, released in the United Kingdom, by Filmtrax under TSR license.
- ↑ Midiot Music listing for Songs of the Dragon
- ↑ List of all song writing credits for Craig Stuart Garfinkle
- ↑ Midiot Music rights declaration