|Dungeons & Dragons Deity|
|Title(s)||God of Wealth and Luck, the Merchant King, the Trickster, the Laughing Dwarf, the Short Father|
|Home Plane||Concordant Domain of the Outlands|
|Alignment||Neutral (CN tendencies)|
|Domains||Luck, Trickery (also Dwarf and Trade in Forgotten Realms)|
|Alias(es)||Bes (Forgotten Realms only)|
In many campaign settings, the dwarven pantheon of gods consists of the leader Moradin, as well as Abbathor, Berronar Truesilver, Clanggedin Silverbeard, Dugmaren Brightmantle, Dumathoin, Muamman Duathal, and Vergadain. Other dwarven gods may be present in different campaign settings.
Vergadain shares the Dwarven Mountain on the Outlands with Dugmaren and Dumathoin.
Vergadain's priests dress in the finest golden chain mail and helmets. His holy days are on the full moon, and gold is sacrificed to him monthly.
- Boyd, Eric L. Demihuman Deities (TSR, 1998).
- Boyd, Eric L, and Erik Mona. Faiths and Pantheons (Wizards of the Coast, 2002).
- Greenwood, Ed. Dwarves Deep (TSR, 1990).
- Gygax, Gary. Unearthed Arcana (TSR, 1985).
- McComb, Colin. On Hallowed Ground (TSR, 1996).
- Moore, Roger E. "The Dwarven Point of View." Dragon #58 (TSR, 1982).
- Sargent, Carl. Monster Mythology (TSR, 1992).